Monday, May 1, 2017

"Sparkle Today" Inspirational Journal

Hi there,

Today, I'm sharing a journal that I created using the Blush stack by DCWV. I love the papers in this stack. The papers include gold foil and the patterns coordinate beautifully. Layering was quite easy given all of the coordinating options in the stack. I complimented the papers with ribbon and pearl pins. I also added a Blue Moon Beads jewelry accessory as a charm that states, "She believed She could so She did." The "Never lose your Sparkle" quote is from the Blush stack and I framed it using the Fame Punch Board by We R Memory Keepers. The last addition was a "Goals" binding clip. I thought that is was perfect for this inspirational journal.  I really enjoyed how this turned out.



Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

Hugs,
Karen

No comments: