Friday, July 1, 2016

Cute Angels Mixed Media Canvas: Project 2-2nd Round BoBunny Design Team Audition

Hi there,

Today, I am sharing the 2nd project that I created for the BoBunny Design Team Auditions. As with the 1st project that I shared on 6/26, I received and created with the Firecracker Collection. This Mixed Media canvas was so much fun to create using the collection. The patterns within the collection coordinated so perfectly. I created the background with the Bo Bunny Frost Glimmer Spray.  It added just the right amount of color and shimmer to the project. The canvas measures 12 x 12. All patterned paper layers and embellishments used on this canvas were BoBunny products. I adhered the layers together with Xyron adhesive. I'm including a video tutorial below.






BoBunny Products:
Firecracker Collection Pack
Firecracker Ephemera
Gesso
Glitter Paste
Double Dot Jewel
Brads
Noteworthy
Blossoms
Buttons
Laser Cut Chipboard
Frost Glimmer Spray




Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

Hugs,
Karen

No comments: