Monday, September 14, 2015

Xyron & Chibitronics Projects & Winners Announced!!

Hi there,

Today, I'm sharing another project that I created with Xyron and Chibitronics. I'm also sharing winners of my Chibitronics Kit drawing. I loved creating with Chibitronics. The lighting adds so much fun to projects.
 
Create Chibitronics Journal by Karen Jiles Supplies Circuit Sticker Kit: Chibitronics; Patterned Canvas: DCWV; Star Pins: Maya Road; Wooden Words: Heidi Swapp; Flowers: Petaloo; Crocheted Ribbon: The Paper Studio; Gesso: Faber Castell; Adhesive: Xyron
 
On September 4th, I shared this Dream Canvas with a Chibitronics Giveaway opportunity. 
 
 
I absolutely love giving away products, so when I received some extra kits specifically for that purpose, I was thrilled. Some really artsy ladies took advantage of the opportunity and will be receiving this lovely Chibitronics kit...:)
 
And the winners are ....
 
 Blogger          Sarette said...
Awesome!! You do such nice work, Karen!
Thanks for sharing!
 
 Bajalizzy said...
Very cool effect with the lights, Karen. ... hmmm thinking about what you can make with those Chibitronics... I also love the keepsake project too = so sweet with the teal bows.
Congratulations, Ladies!! Please contact me with your addresses and I will mail your Chibitronics gifts to you.

Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

Hugs,
Karen

2 comments:

Bajalizzy said...

Oh wow! I would love some chibitronics! thank you so much Karen! how do I contact you with my info?

Karen Jiles said...

Please email me @ kjiles5@yahoo.com.