Tuesday, December 16, 2014

DCWV Christmas Card & Tutorial


Hi there,

I'm sharing a Christmas card that I created using  DCWV. I love using DCWV’s pre-scored cards. They are easily accessible and fun to create with.  I chose a card from the Burlap A2 Box of Cards. The burlap is printed and perfect for casual and elegant cards. The box of cards includes 24 cards and envelopes with 4 different prints, giving you many options with your card making.  More details and a tutorial for this card is featured on the DCWV blog, here.


Merry Christmas by Karen Jiles Supplies Cardstock: DCWV; Flower: Petaloo; Acrylic Frame: Making Memories; Pearl Pins: Maya Road; Adhesive: Xyron; Other: Cheesecloth, Ribbon

Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

Karen

4 comments:

Susan D said...

Beautiful card Karen.

Sammy Jo said...

Gorgeous as usual Karen. Your post just might encourage me to invest. Thanks for the inspiration!

Karen Jiles said...

Thanks,Sue!

Karen Jiles said...

Thanks, Sam!