Saturday, November 22, 2014

"Be You" Keepsake with DCWV

Hi there,

I have been on a wonderful creative journey over the past several years. I have joined several design teams and have met so many wonderful creative friends along the long way. My newest destination along the journey is DCWV. On November 7th, DCWV announced the new 2014-2015 DCWV Design Team. I am joining several talented and creative ladies and couldn't be more excited about the opportunity. Please visit the DCWV blog often to view new inspiration from the design team.

Today, I would like to share this little keepsake with you created with DCWV using the Vintage Collector Collection.  I love this collection due to its versatility and vintage appeal.  I used the following DCWV products:
 
Vintage Basics Stack
Vintage Collector Printed Cardstock
Vintage Collector Mat Stack
Vintage Collector Adhesive Labels
The Burlap Paper Stack


“Be You” Keepsake by Karen Jiles Supplies Patterned Paper, Cardstock, Labels, Stickers: DCWV; Flower: Petaloo; Adhesive: Xyron 9” Creative Station; Tool: Craft-Dee-BowZ; Other: Ribbon, Wooden Frame


Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

Hugs,
Karen

1 comment:

Susan D said...

This is beautiful Karen. I miss checking out your blog with school taking up all my time.