Sunday, August 17, 2014

Hobby Lobby Magazine Publication


Hi there,

I am sharing some Awesome News!!! My work was featured in Hobby Lobby's Quarterly Magazine.

I created 2 fun Summer projects: a Journal and Album using Xyron adhesive and Hobby Lobby products.   I loved both projects and enjoyed using products from both companies to bring the projects to life. You can find my work on page 15 of the magazine.

Thanks to Xyron & Hobby Lobby for the great opportunity!


These are close ups of my projects...:)


Thanks so much for visiting today!!

Hugs,
Karen

3 comments:

Andiepants said...

Congrats that is so awesome!!! These pieces were definitely feature-worthy doll!!!

Susan D said...

Congrats Karen!!! Beautiful creations as always.

Classygirl said...

This is WONDERFUL! Congratulations. I love seeing this and will be sharing on SOC! You go girl. You deserve it. Your art is fab!