Saturday, August 16, 2014

"Happy Thoughts" Keepsake using TCW Summer Release Stencils

Hi there,

Today I am sharing a keepsake that I created with The Crafter’s Workshop stencils. What I love most about using stencils is that they give you an opportunity introduce so many fun elements quickly. I was able to add some really cool patterns and pops of color that really made this project take flight. This super fun project was all possible with the use of TCW stencils, frames, and paints. I included a tutorial on the TCW blog. Check it out here.

Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

Hugs,
Karen

4 comments:

vdub_gryl said...

Love your creative style!

vdub_gryl said...

Vdub_gryl = Uneeta :)

Andiepants said...

This is so bright and gorgeous. I always look forward to seeing your blog posts in my email. {{hugs}}

Mary Wood said...

What a beautiful photo. Love what you've done with it.