Tuesday, July 22, 2014

"My Favorite" Keepsake: 3Birds/Xyron/HSN

Hi there,

I am sharing this little Keepsake that I created with 3Birds products for the 3Birds and Xyron promotion. 3Birds and Xyron will be on "24-Hour Craft Day" on HSN July 23rd. You won't want to miss it!!

 

I love how this little keepsake turned out.  I used coasters as the base and wanted to give the illusion of a mini book with multi layers.  I love everything about it. The papers and 3D stickers by 3Birds were so fun to work with. Using my Xyron 5" Creative Station to apply adhesive to the patterned papers for the keepsake, made this project super easy.

 

This is the inside of the keepsake. I added a photo of my girls to the left and to the right, I built several layers of fun product as a frame for the "Days like this" 3D sticker and mounted with Foam Squares.


My Favorite Keepsake by Karen Jiles Supplies Patterned Paper, Stickers: 3Birds; Ribbon: May Arts; Charm, Button: The Paper Studio; Clear Bulb: Prima; Acrylic Frames: Making Memories; Ink: Quick Quotes; Adhesive: Xyron; Other: Pins

Don't forget to watch HSN on July 23rd.

Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

Hugs, Karen

8 comments:

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Awesome mini! I love how you embellished the cover. The pop of red is amazing and your bows look fantastic. Thanks for sharing! :)

Karen Jiles said...

Thank you, Dana!! Loved creating this little gem!!

Juliana Michaels said...

This is so adorable! Love how you used the 3 Birds on it!!!

Karen Jiles said...

Thanks, Juliana!

Katrina Hunt said...

Great mini!!!! So glad you got to play along with 3 Birds!!!!

Robbie said...

What a fun little album! Love all the details that you added! Have to say that I love the ribbon! So fun to see what y'all are coming up with!

Susan D said...

Love this adorable album and 3 Birds! The embellishments used are too cute. Great job as always!

scrapstreams said...

What an adorable little treasure!