Thursday, July 24, 2014

"Everyday" Basically Bare Binder

Hi there,

Today I am sharing this lovely Basically Bare binder that I covered with Basic Grey patterned paper and coordinating stickers. I added some May Arts ribbon and Maya Road pearl pins. I distressed the album with some black chalk by directly applying it to the edges. The black chalk really gave this project a rustic look. I then stenciled on some white paint using the Mini Sketch Grid to enhance the overall design. I used my Xyron 9" Creative Station to adhere my papers to the binder and covered the inside with black gesso to tie in with the patterned paper.

Super fun project!



Everyday by Karen Jiles Supplies Binder: Basically Bare; Patterned Paper, Stickers: Basic Grey; Ribbon: May Arts; Button: Recollections; Pins: Maya Road; Ink: Quick Quotes; Adhesive: Xyron; Stencil: The Crafter's Workshop; Other: Paint
 
Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

Hugs,
Karen

1 comment:

Susan D said...

Love the paper used on this binder. Nice job!