Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Chic DCWV Cards using Xyron

Hi there,

I received a lovely box of goodies from Xyron and partnering companies recently. One of the partnering companies was Die Cuts With a View (DCWV). Love them! I love that their papers are available in coordinated stacks and that the paper is thick in weight and perfect for cardmaking.  

I created 2 cards using DCWV (Neon Chic Stack). I used the 9" Creative Station and Teresa Collins Clear Hold adhesive on both cards. I also used my grand spellbinders die to create the bases. I love how the papers coordinate and compliment each other. The embellishments enhanced the overall design. I love how these turned out...:)


DCWV Cards by Karen Jiles Supplies Patterned Paper: DCWV; Cardstock: Gina K Designs; Spray, Charms: Prima; Embossing Folder: Sizzix; Adhesive: Xyron; Tools: Craft-Dee BowZ;, Spellbinders; Other: Ribbon, Frame

Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

Hugs,
Karen

No comments: