Sunday, May 25, 2014

"Be Classic" Layout

Hi there,
 
I hope that you are enjoying this Memorial Day weekend.  I sure am.  I wanted to share this little layout that I created using some DCWV product that I received. I love how the corrugated board and the cork board complimented each other.  They screamed, "Scrap me. " So I did.  I used one of the pics from my girls last recital. While working with the products I just felt that a vintage feel was the best approach for this layout, so I used a sepia photo to continue the vintage elements. I used my 9" Xyron Creative Station to adhere my layout together. Loved the end result.  I hope that you do too..:)
 
 
 
Be Classic by Karen Jiles Supplies Patterned Cork Board, Corrugated Board, Stickers: DCWV; Flowers: Prima; Pins: Maya Road; Ink: Ranger; Adhesive: Xyron; Other: Ribbon


Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

Hugs,
Karen

2 comments:

Susan D said...

Cute LO. Love how just changing the color of a photo can give it a different effect.

Karen Jiles said...

Thanks so much, Sue!! I love working with sepia and black and white pics. Changing colors does provide cool effects.