Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Xyron and Anna Griffin Blog Hop & Sneak Peek


Hi there,

The Xyron Design Team received some of the cutest Anna Griffin products that will be debuting on HSN on Monday, March 24th during HSN's 24-hour Craft Day.
I created 3 projects: 2 cards and 1 (5 x 5) keepsake.  All created using Xyron products. I decided to create all masculine projects, because the Anna Griffin die cuts that I received were absolutely perfect for Father’s Day and/or masculine in general. I used my Xyron 5” creative station, 1.5 sticker maker, Teresa Collins Mega Runner and 3/8 adhesive dots to create my projects. All of the projects were super fun, super quick, and easy to replicate for Father’s Day.


 
The Xyron Design Team will be having fun with new Anna Griffin products all week long. Check out everyone's art daily, here and don't forget to watch HSN on March 24th.

Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

Hugs,
Karen

5 comments:

Vicki robertson said...

Beautiful cards, Karen! I love your style!

Karen Jiles said...

Thanks, Vicki!!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Gorgeous cards!

Karen Jiles said...

Thanks, Dana!!!

Susan D said...

Love these cards Karen. My clock is set for tomorrow and HSN!