Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Projects

Hi there,

I wanted to stop in share some St. Patrick's Day projects that I created  for Scrapbook News & Review.

When I create mixed media art, I love to use many mediums. I like to create texture in various ways and I absolutely love to age them.  Both of these projects were created using digital patterned paper that I found on Etsy and I used many products.  The journal was constructed with my Cinch and the pages inside were torn from a novel.  I prepped the pages to be used with future mixed media art.

Imagine Journal by Karen Jiles Supplies Cardstock: Close to My Heart; Patterned paper: Gallery Cat; Ink, Paint: Ranger; Medium: Faber Castell; Modeling paste: Golden; Gesso: Liquitex; Stencil: The Crafters Workshop; Other: Ribbon, metal charms, book paper, drywall tap
I created this Vintage Pennant using a pennant die, patterned papers and ribbon.  The Banner is super cute on my Stamp Room wall.


St. Patrick’s Day Pennant by Karen Jiles Supplies Digital paper: GalleryKat; Ink, paint: Ranger; Other: Ribbon

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

Hugs,
Karen

No comments: