Sunday, February 2, 2014

True Love...Card for Valentine's Day

Hi there,

Are you ready for Valentine's Day? Are your cads made? I created this little card some time ago. It's loaded with embellies and that's the beauty of it. When I create, I enjoy making use of my embellishments and make use of the space throughout. This particular card is larger than a traditional A2 size card, which does enable a little more real estate...:) Sometimes you really do need a little more room to play with. Since I did have the room, I made the wooden sentiment the focal image and played on the fun shape of to pull this card together. The heart pins by Maya Road were perfect for this card along with the colored bling. The silk ribbon was the final addition to the card. Love the end result. 



True Love by Karen Jiles Supplies Patterned Paper: K and Company; Journaling Spot: Making Memories; Stamp: Close to My Heart; Pins: Maya Road; Silk Ribbon: May Arts; Bling: Recollections; Other: Wooden sentiment

Thanks so much for visiting today...:)
Karen

4 comments:

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Gorgeous card Karen! I love all the little hearts! Thanks for sharing. :)

Susan D said...

Wonderful card...love your embellishments!

Karen Jiles said...

Thanks, Ladies!!

Kimberly said...

What a beautiful card, I am a big fan of ribbon, so love that big fat bow! Happy to have found you on the Scraps of Color FB page.