Tuesday, February 4, 2014

It's Official....

It's Official...
I am super excited to announce that I am a new member of the Xyron Design Team....I applied, Beth Kingston called and I accepted...simple as that. I couldn't be more pleased to be among the following talented designers...:)

 
 
The New Xyron Design Team

Jessica Barnett - special projects
Gini Cagle
Sharon Callis - international
Jenn Cochran
Ann Corbiere-Scott - special projects
Arin Flynn
Rhea Freitag
Virginia Fynes - international
Denise Hahn
Theresa Harris
Cristal "Pinky" Hobbs
Angela Holt
Karen Jiles
Shellye McDaniel
Shannon Morgan
Stacy Rodriguez
Laurel Seabrook - international
Katie Skiltin - international
Lori Williams
Yvonne Yam - international

I look forward to sharing some awesome art with you using Xyron products. 

Thanks so much for visiting today...:)
Karen