Saturday, December 7, 2013

Altered Bottles Are Great Gift Giving Options...

Hi there,

I hope that you are enjoying the Holidays. I carved out a little time to post today. I made this Altered Bottle for a tutorial feature in Scrapbook News & Review earlier this year.  It was absolutely fun to make. I wanted to share this one prior to Christmas mainly because it's such an awesome gift giving option. The base for this altered item is an individual wine bottle that I covered with cheesecloth and then lovingly applied various mists and inks. I dug deep for these funky fibers from Basic Grey that I draped on the bottle.  They are extremely old, but perfect for this project. I combined a few old charms from my stash to make the necklace on the bottle. This was a great addition to my stamp room. I will share additional altered items leading up to Christmas, so please stay tuned.



I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed creating it..:)

Thanks so much for visiting today.
Hugs,
Karen

No comments: