Monday, April 29, 2013

Inspire card

Hi there,

I wanted to share this little card that I made for ZIG recently. I used ZIG Brushables to create the background for the butterfly. I absolutely love the water effects that can be created with the markers. The embossed layer was enhanced with a black gelato. Loved the end result!




Inspire by Karen Jiles Supplies Cardstock: Bazill, Stampin Up; Ink: Tsukineko; Embossing Folder: Sizzix; Markers: Kuretake; Medium: Faber Castell; Other: Stamp, ribbon

Karen
Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

3 comments:

Susan D said...

Karen, I can't tell you enough how much I love your creations! Also love the new blog photo! Beautiful card.

Vicki said...

Beautiful Karen! I love the colors. I just got this embossing folder and now I'm so happy I did.

Vicki said...

Gorgeous card, Karen!