Thursday, March 14, 2013

Shabby Chic Baby Album

Hi there,

I had an opportunity to create this little album to hold some sweet sepia pool pics of the girls. It was so  much fun to make.  I absolutely love the texture throughout the cover. The inks that I used are by Lindy's Stamp Gang. I love the subtle effects of them on my projects.

If you like this project, you will enjoy an upcoming tutorial featured in Scrapbook News & Review. In the tutorial, I share how to achieve layers of texture with easy to follow steps and with widely accessible materials.

Shabby Chic Baby Album by Karen Jiles Supplies Kraft Album: Recollections; Metal words: Making Memories; Buttons: Foofala; Hemp: Close to My Heart; Ink sprays, Lindys Stamp Gang; Big brush marker: Faber Castell; Gesso: Liquitex; Distressing tool: Prima; Other: Twine, ribbon, beaded flowers, drywall tape



Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Adorable mini! I will be sure to stop by and view the tutorial.

Susan D said...

Although I can't see the pix here, I did see it through my email...absolutely beautiful job! The girls are adorable!