Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mixed Media Card & Awesome News!!

Hi there,

Today, I am sharing a mixed media card made for Scrapbook News & Review. It was super fun to create and I love everything about this card. I used a lot of fun products to make this card interesting. What I love most is that it's non traditional...:)




Trust Your Heart by Karen Jiles Supplies Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: K & Co; Stamps: Just For Fun, Unity, Hero Arts, Close to My Heart; Ink: Tsukineko, Ranger, Stampin Up; Paint: Making Memories; Gesso: Faber-Castell; Gel Medium: Golden; Stencil: The Crafters Workshop


Now for the  2nd share of the day...

I recently decided to try out for the Heartfelt Creations design team. I am happy to share that I was selected as a Semifinalist.  Heartfelt encourages the public to vote for 5 favorite designers from the list of semifinalists. So, please click on the link to visit their blog and cast your vote...:) When you vote, you will also be entered into a drawing to be eligible to win a $50 HC Gift Certificate.  Good Luck!!!
Voting ends April 13, 2013.

Hugs, Karen

Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

2 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful card love the colors . Congratulations on making the semi finals with HFC and good luck in the finals

Monica said...

Beautiful card!!!! I love these colors. Congrats on the semi finals! Good luck in the finals.