Wednesday, March 13, 2013

For My Friend...


Hi there,

I am sharing this card that was previously featured in Scrapbook News & Review Magazine.  It is titled," For my friend."  I love the card. The theme was to alter an embellishment. I altered the  button by added some gesso to it and stamping a pattern on top using Momento brown ink.  The effect was great.  To help tie in the pattern, I also stamped the pattern on the olive green cardstock layer. Sometimes it's the little details that make all the difference.



For my friend... by Karen Jiles Supplies Cardstock: Stampin Up; Patterned Paper: K & Co; Hemp: Close to My Heart; Buttons: Foofala; Pins: Maya Roads; Stamps: Close to My Heart, Stampin Up!; Ink: Tsukineko; Gesso: Faber-Castell; Other: Ribbon


Thanks so much for visiting today...:)