Monday, November 5, 2012

Vintage Love Card...

Hi there,
Over the next few weeks I will be sharing some of my work that I have been creating for Scrapbook News and Review Magazine. If you have not subscribed to the magazine you are really missing out on some wonderful artwork and great techniques.
I will start with a card I absolutely love. I used some of my all time fav's to create this...Prima flowers, charm, and butterfly. The birdcage is by Sizzix. The cut of the card was created with a Spellbinder's die. I used the airbrush tool with my copics as well as vintage photo ink to create the 2 tone effect.


I loved creating this. The card has such a romantic and vintage feel. I hope that you enjoy it as well.
Hugs,
Karen
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:My Stampin Palace

1 comment:

CraftySue52 said...

Such a beautiful vintage card Karen.