Sunday, November 11, 2012

Mixed Media Canvas

Hi there,

I made this Mixed Media Canvas today while trying to prep for another project. I really like how it turned out. I used some of those fun papers by Christy Tomlinson, big brush markers, stencils, paint, molding paste and much more. This is a great piece for my craft room...:)


Celebrate Blessings by Karen Jiles Supplies Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee; Rubons: Close to my Heart; Ink: Ranger; Paint: Making Memories; Markers: Copic, Faber Castell; Gesso, Molding Paste, Gel Medium: Golden; Stencils: Crafters Workshop; Die: Sizzix; Other: Canvas

I really enjoyed this one...Hope you do too.

Hugs, Karen
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:My Stampin Palace

1 comment:

Papercrafting Princess said...

WOW I love all the techniques used. I can see all the love you put in it.