Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Saying Goodbye to Summer...

Hi there,

I posted this 2 page layout on the SOC Blog this morning.

I'm saying goodbye to Summer with a 2 page hinged layout. I have so many great photos from this Summer. I am always taking tons and using maybe 10 % of the shots. It's always better to have more than enough than not enough, especially for our creative needs...:) I decided to use these pics for this sweet display. I took these photos of my girls right before bedtime. They fight sleep often, but these photos are proof that anytime is the right time to capture a sweet moment and sweet faces.

 
I used K & Co as the springboard for this layout. The elements were so cute and combining them with some precious Prima buttons made this layout fun.

Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

Karen