Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Page from My New Smash Book

Hi there,

I created my own smash book a couple of days ago and wanted to share a page with you. I have been playing with various inks and just various mediums in general. I had a ball. There were no rules..no limits and I absolutely loved that. This was the final product...



Smash-Page 1 by Karen Jiles Supplies  Patterned Paper: Stampin Up; Corrugated Board: Bind It All; Eyelets: Making Memories; Dew Drops: Robin's Nest; Ribbon: Paper Studio; Inks: Ranger; Paint: Golden; Flowers: Prima; Other: Stamp, Handmade Stems, Canvas Fabric

Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

Karen

2 comments:

FayraiDesigns said...

Love your page, Karen. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your Smash book.

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Fabulous collage and unique creation.