Thursday, July 19, 2012

Artist Journal

Hi there,

I finished this little beauty a couple of days ago. I love creating journals, so the thought of playing with my latest mediums to create a new journal cover was inevitable. One of the things that made me want to create this one is that the effect on the background is super easy to achieve. Combining my fave stamps with the background made a wonderful project.

For this project, I used some Wendy Vecchi stamps, dylusions sprays, gesso and vintage photo ink. I also incorporated text printed pages from an old novel and used the distressing machine by Zutter to distress the pages in groups. The book was bound using my Cinch- I love the versatility this machine offers with flexible punches. Super fun project!!



Supplies Patterned Paper: K and Company; Chipboard: Zutter; Metals: Advantus; Floss: DMC; Stamps: Stampers Anonymous, Inks: Ranger, Stazon, Memento; Gesso: Pro Art; Die: Sizzix

Thanks for stopping by.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:My Stampin Palace

2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Gorgeous...I haven't dived in yet, but I have all the tools just waiting to create. TFS

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Awesome art work! Love all the things you are created and the coloring, your style is wonderful.