Saturday, June 30, 2012

"Us" Layout using LaCreme & Webster's Paper Lines

Hi there,

I wanted to share this layout with you that I finished using that lovely La Creme paper by DCWV.  I also used a little of Webster's printed paper. All papers were distressed with Memento and Vintage photo ink. I used the distressing tool by Prima to fray the edges of the layers of the papers. I distressed the photo with old paper and vintage photo ink also. I love the end result.  Working with these various patterns of paper was a sheer delight.

Us by Karen Jiles Supplies Patterned Paper: Die Cuts with a View, Webster’s Pages; Dew Drops: The Robin’s Nest; Flower: Prima; Ink: Memento, Ranger; Pen: ZIG; Die: Spellbinders; Other: Ribbon, Beads


Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

3 comments:

Sharon Sutton said...

Lovely layout , love the color choices!

Christy aka. Emeraldvalkyrie said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Papercrafting Princess said...

It's beautiful! Love the layers