Monday, June 4, 2012

Something Special for Father….

Hi there,

Father’s Day is June 17th- Just a couple of weeks away and plenty of time to create something special for Dad? I decided to create a piece of art for my Dad-Something that he could display on his desk and enjoy time and time again. I posted an easy tutorial on this little project over on the SOC blog today. In seven steps, you can create this piece of art for Dad too…J

Thank You, Dad by Karen Jiles Supplies Cardstock: Close To My Heart, Coredinations; Corrugated Board: Bind It All; Ink: Ranger, Memento; Marker: Copic; Paint: Golden, Making Memories; Metal Embellishments, Buttons: Advantus; Stamps: Great Impressions, Stampers Anonymous; Embossing Folder: Sizzix; Dies; Sizzix, Spellbinders; Other: Formica, Ribbon.
Please let me know how the tutorial works for you.

Enjoy Father's Day!

Hugs,
Karen

No comments: