Friday, June 1, 2012

Hi there,

I have been busy busy busy creating projects for Scrapbook News & Review.  I joined the creative team and I have been enjoying every minute. I thought that I would share this card with you that I created. I wanted to use some text, so this card definitely fit the bill.The card measures 6 x 6 and perfect for a special crafy buddy...:)



Everyday by Karen Jiles Supplies Cardstock: Coredinations, Stampin Up!; Patterned Paper: Stampin Up!, My Mind's Eye; Dew Drops: The Robin’s Nest; Frame: Close To My Heart; Stamp: Penny Black; Ink: Memento; Markers: Copic;  Ribbon: Other

Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

2 comments:

Sammy Jo said...

A special crafting buddy...hmmm

As usual, you've created a masterpiece. Great job Karen.

Sammy Jo said...

A special crafting buddy...hmmm

As usual, you've created a masterpiece. Great job Karen.