Saturday, April 14, 2012

COPIC ART TAG TUTORIAL


Hi there,

I am sharing some fun tags that I created for my Stampin Divas. I had loads of fun and used many fun products. When I started, I knew that I wanted to create with my copics, but didn’t know exactly where the desire to create would take me. So, I picked up my tag bucket and started creating. Absolute YUMMINESS!! I will show you how to create these in a quick tutorial below.


Copic Art Tags by Karen Jiles Supplies Patterned Journaling Tags, 3-D Stickers: K and Company; Jewels: Queen & Co.; Stamps: Close To My Heart, Basic Grey; Ink: Memento, Copic; Dies. Shown Below



Supplies


Step 1: Stamp images on patterned journal tag.


Step 2: Color tags with copics. I used YG 61 and YG63 for the leaves.


Step 3: Blend Copic colors together on tag.


Step 4: Outline stamped images with Copic Marker C3.


Step 5: Edge the tag with memento ink using dauber.


Step 6: Edge 3-D Sticker and apply to tag.


Step 7: Finish tag with additional embellishments.

Let me know how the tutorial works for you.
Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

2 comments:

Sharon Sutton said...

Your tags are so beautiful! I love how you used the varying elements to get the dimensional effect.

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Wow! Your tags are super pretty! Perfect for spring. Thanks for the inspiration!