Sunday, March 18, 2012

Vintage ATC Series w/ Tutorial

Vintage ATC Series
Vintage ATCs with a modern appeal- that was the objective. I found a box of stickers, 3d embellies, and metals a couple of weeks ago. It's amazing how we accumulate all of these pretties, forget about them, and become even more excited about them when we find them again...:) A photo of my find is below.




Yum, right?
I had to create with these when I found them, so the next photo is the final product and supplies with a quick tutorial.




Supplies: Adhesive backed Canvas ATCs: Ranger, Border and 3-d stickers: Nostalgiques; Stamps: CTMH; Rub Ons: Royal & Langnickel; Ink: Vintage Photo and Stazon.




Tutorial
Step 1: Take Adhesive Backed Canvas ATCs and add border to them.




Step 2: Take Stazon ink and add stamp of choice to ATCs.




Step 3: Apply vintage photo ink to ATCs using a foam applicator. You can add the ink generously or lightly-purely preference. I left lighter areas for randomness.




Step 4: Add rub ons to desired places on ATCs. I chose butterfly rub ons, mainly because of the color they added and the modern feel they provided. Optional:Add vintage photo ink to edges.




Step 5: Take adhesive backing off of each canvas ATC. Add base layer. I chose black as a contrasting color.




These were definitely a great deal of fun. I hope that you find them equally as enjoyable to create. Let me know how this works for you.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Karen
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:My Stampin Palace

No comments: