Thursday, March 15, 2012

7 x 7 Layout

Hi there,
I am sharing a little 7 x 7 layout that I created using some thin corrugated board. I found the board on a Tuesday Morning run last week. It's perfect for chunky books and textured layouts. To create the background, I distressed my corrugated board by pulling up pieces of the board to expose the ridged center. Then I added some white pearl paint to enhance the exposed board. The rest of the layout came together with use of patterned papers, dimensionals, and ribbon. So much fun!!!




Supplies: Patterned Paper and Dimensionals: We R Memory Keepers; Corrugated Board: Zutters; Paint: Close To My Heart; Ribbon: Ribbon Carousel.
Thanks for visiting today. Hugs, Karen
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:My Stampin Palace

No comments: