Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine or Spring ATC

Hi there,
I am sharing some cuties today that were made for my Stampin Divas group. I love ATC’s and these were super simple to make. I started by cutting my ATC cards to 3 ½ x 2 ½. I then embossed them using various embossing folders. I directly applied some Distressed Ink to the embossed ATCs. Next, I wanted to create a little pocket on the ATCs, so I added some patterned paper only adhering the sides and bottom. Then I added some ribbon and stamped a quote in black. The last additions were to punch some ovals from patterned papers and add them to the ATC with some shredded paper. I call these Valentine/Spring ATCs because I used Valentine themed papers, but created a “Spring” feel with the egg like presentation. I hope my Divas like them.




Hugs,

Karen
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:My Stampin Palace

No comments: