Thursday, February 23, 2012

True Love Wall Art


Hi there,

I had the best time creating this layout. The photo was left from my Valentine Chunky Book, and I thought it would be perfect for this project. I purchased these fun papers from Family Memories in Charlotte. The papers and coordinating embellies are by We R Memory Keepers. The twine is from the Twinery.

Now- I did something really fun with this project to enhance the overall piece. I usually alter a frame and place it on an easel and simply enjoy or gift. This time I chose some coordinating paper, adhered it to some of that stashed 12 x12 chipboard. This created a great springboard/backdrop for my altered frame. I layered my 8 x 8 frame unto the base, which created an instant 12 x 12 wall art piece. For photo purposes, I added this fun border. Love it!!


The following photo shows the 3-D appeal. Notice that the wood is unfinished. I typically use them unfinished, but love the option to add ink, paint, or paper for a completely different feel...


Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs, Karen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:My Stampin Palace

No comments: