Friday, February 17, 2012

My Valentine Chunky Book

Happy Friday...
Well, I had to do it again.. another chunky book. I made this book with a Valentine theme just in time for Valentine’s Day week. I used embellies galore- there wouldn’t be a chunk to the book without them…:)
I have to say that I absolutely love creating my own chunky books. They enable me to incorporate the products I like with minimal limitations. I bind all of my chunky books with my Cinch, which adds even more versatility to the creative process.











February 14th Chunky Book by Karen Jiles. Supplies- Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny, American Crafts; Cardstock: Stampin Up!; Journaling Spots and Clear Frame: Making Memories; Rub-Ons & Clear Shapes: Bo Bunny; K and Company: 3-D Stickers; Heart Stickers and Gems: Recollections; Twine: The Twinery; Border Punch: Martha Stewart; Vintage Ink: Tim

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs,
Karen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:My Stampin Palace

4 comments:

Barb said...

This is adorable! Such attention to detail! All that 'chunky-ness' is just perfect for a Valentine's Day album. I would like to see a video on this process...what do you say, Fellow SOC Creative Team Member?? LOL! Am I starting some mess or WHAT??!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with all of us.

Confiseries Papier said...

This mini is just amazing and so adorable,love it!

Karen D. Jiles said...

Thanks, Ladies!! Creating this book was a lot of fun!!

Barb, I think that I can work the video out for you...:)

Papercrafting Princess said...

You put a LOT of LOVE in this mini, but I'm sure it wasn't difficult with your two adorable baby girls in mind!! Cute details