Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Favorite Chunky Mini Album

Hi there,

I just finished a sweet little gem that I have been working on. In search of Valentine paper, I ran across some of my most fav papers by Making Memories. Wanna guess??? Yes, Chloe's Closet...:) When this paper is completely gone from my stash I will cry for sure. I love everything about it.

I started this book by covering some paper bags and chipboard covers with "Chloe's Closet" patterned papers. I then added in journaling elements/pages for more photo and dimensional options. I bound this book with my cinch and then began embellishing. My "Fav" chunky book is below...
























































This book was super fun to make. Please tell me what you think...:)

Thanks so much for visiting today...