Thursday, December 15, 2011

Altered Chipboard Pieces

Hi there,

I wanted to share these little altered items that i created using chipboard pieces for my Diva group. The theme was chipboard. I used the Tim Holtz bodyform die and vintage ink, basic grey paper, CTMH pearls, hemp and some repurposed tulle from my girls tutus. They were made during breast cancer awareness month, but just realized that I didn't share them with all of you.

These make great magnets, embellishments for pages or pins...many possibilities.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs,

Karen



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad2

Location:My Stampin Palace

2 comments:

Sammy Jo said...

Karen you have out-done yourself with these lovely's! Too,too precious. We need instructions please.

Sammy Jo said...

Karen you have out-done yourself with these lovely's! Too,too precious. We need instructions please.