Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Christmas Album

Hi there,

We are almost there...almost into 2012. It's amazing how quickly 2011 flew by. Before we get to the 2012, I would like to share my Christmas 2011 album with you. Christmas was so wonderful for us. We felt so blessed to be surrounded by family. My little ones had such a fun time. The photos in this album capture those most wonderful moments.

To create this album, I started with paper bags for the base. I filtered in some corrugated board and then covered my pages with My Mind's Eye. Next I aged my papers and bound the book with my Cinch and coils. I added many 3 -D elements and photos. I LOVE chunky books, so that was one of my focuses with this album. This was truly a lot of fun. Take a peek...








Supplies: Patterned Paper and 3-D Elements: My Minds Eye; Stickers: Bo Bunny; Ribbon: May Arts; Punch & Dies: EK Success & Sizzix; Ink: Ranger; Metals & Buttons: Tim Holtz; Bling: Recollections; Beaded Stems: Prima


I love reading your comments, so feel free to leave me some...:)
Thanks so much for visiting.


Hugs,


Karen







3 comments:

cmigo crafting said...

Karen this is beautiful, what a great idea to capture your Christmas memories.

Sammy Jo said...

I gotta have one! This is too cute. The girls are so precious. Happy New Year dear friend and hugs to the family!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Cute details and a great keepsake! I'm finalizing mine to post. TFS