Friday, July 22, 2011

CHA Summer 2011 Sneak Peeks


Hi there,

Back from CHA and feeling really inspired about the crafting goodies to come...:) It's so amazing how the industry continues to create such fabulous product year after year. Get excited Ladies!! Companies like Graphic 45, La Blanche, Canvas Home Basics, DCWV, Spellbinders, Creative Options, Heartfelt Creations, My Minds Eye, Silhouette America, Nunn Designs and Provocrafts will blow your socks off with new products that will be introduced to you in the upcoming months. I can not begin to tell you how impressed I was with the owners, representatives and design team members of these businesses as we discussed past, current, and future products. I can't even begin to tell you which was my absolute favorite- there were too many. Be prepared to be inspired and dazzled...





This was a great welcome to CHA.







Visiting Quick Quotes is always a wonderful treat.





The Canvas Home Basics Booth... Such yummy product!!








Tim teaching and sharing, Love him!!! It was wonderful meeting him.






Visiting the La Blanche booth was sheer delight...

Hugs,
Karen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad2

Location:My Stampin Palace

No comments: