Tuesday, July 26, 2011

CHA Summer 2011 Sneak Peaks


More Sneaks...


Storage options are always on the list to see and try. I wanted 1 of everything Creative Options had to offer.




I didn't mention Sticky Thumb in my earlier post, but the adhesive line that I used at the show was absolutely wonderful. The service at their booth was great too.




The following pics are from the Nunn Designs booth. I thought I was in heaven. Most of you that know me, know I LOVE to create jewelry in addition to stamping and scrapbooking. I spent a lot of time at this one for sure. Just beautiful...








The rest of the pics below are all yumminess from the Stampers Anonymous and Darcie's continuous booth. They never disappoint. Just Yum!!!















Hugs,
Karen
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad2

Location:My Stampin Palace

No comments: