Monday, March 21, 2011

Birthday Card & Oh so Lovely Pins!!

Hi there,

I had an opportunity to complete this little birthday card using one of the beaded pins that I made recently. Don’t you just love finding ways to enhance your cards. I absolutely love that!

1A

Happy Birthday Card by Karen Jiles. Supplies - Patterned Paper and Transparency: Making Memories; Cardstock: Close To My Heart & Stampin’ Up!; Stamps: Papertrey Ink; Ink: Stampin’ Up!; Ribbon: Making Memories; Die Cut: Spellbinders; Beads: Bead Gallery; Stick Pins: Fire Mountain Gems.

2

Pics of more pins that I made are below… Love them!! When I started with these, I didn’t want to stop. They are so much fun and so easy to make…Now, I will say- if you have problems choosing beads (like ME) you may take a long time on selections, but it’s all worthwhile in end… Love Love Love Beads!!!:)

Head Pins

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Hugs, Karen

No comments: