Monday, March 21, 2011

And the Winner of this lovely stamp set…..

Be Yourself Stamp Set

is….. CRICUTGIRLG

Cricutgirlg said... This card is beautiful. I love the stamp and the black offsets the metal nicely. I've never thought to combine the metal with another frame before. What a great idea!

Thanks Cricutgirlg! Adding the additional frame also gave a matted look to the framed image. Really liked that!!! I hope that you enjoy your new set and look forward to some extras in your package too…Hugs, Karen

Be Yourself II

Congratulations CRICUTGIRLG!!!

I want to Thank all that participated in the SOC Blog Hop!! It was truly fun and exciting. :)

4 comments:

Cricutgirlg said...

Karen,
You are too wonderful! Thanks for the blog Candy I can't wait.
Cricutgirl ( Alma-Marie)

Cricutgirlg said...

Hi Karen,
I just need your email address so I can send you my mailing info. I can't seem find your email address. I'm excited to have won. Thaks so much.
Cricutgirlg (Alma-Marie)

Karen D. Jiles said...

Congrats!!! Please e-mail me at kjiles5@yahoo.com.

Hugs, Karen

Cricutgirlg said...

Thanks I will! This is so exciting!

Cricutgirlg