Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Valentine Delight…

Hi there,

I thought that I would share the creation I made from the scraps of my “Scraps of Color” blog post this past week. 

SOC Blog Post: See the full post for this piece, here.

 

Be My Valentine Layout by Karen Jiles. Supplies- Patterned Paper and Die Cuts: My Mind's Eye; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Bling: Recollections; Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink; Label Die Cut: Grand Calibur.

I try my best to use the most of my scraps. I taught a class today on making Junk’d jewelry using our scrapbook and stamp supplies. We made 2 necklaces and 1 bracelet.  The photo below is of 1 of the necklaces.

Love Necklace II

My Valentine Jewelry by Karen Jiles. Supplies- Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye;  Metal Embellishments: Making Memories, Tim Holtz, La Charms; Crystals: Unknown.

Thanks for stopping by today. 

As always, please share your comments.  Hugs, Karen

1 comment:

Kimba's Kreations said...

I LOVE the layout and the necklace is HOTT!!!!!