Monday, February 28, 2011

Beautiful Memories Layout

Hi there,

I am sharing a little layout that I finally finished of my little sweet peas.  I often capture sweet moments of my twins, but this one cried “Scrap me.”  So, this is the result. ..

Beautiful Memories

I love this paper.  I found it at Michaels and it so perfect for so many themes.  I thought that it really worked for this memory…:)  Since the paper was so vintage and worn looking, I wanted to add to it by distressing my edges a great deal. The paper collection came with die cut flowers- Love that!  I popped them up in various places and I also cut out stems and added them to the die cuts.  The flower was airbrushed with my copics to coordinate with my layout, and all of the bling were colored with copics too. The photo of course is in Sepia…:)

Supplies: Patterned Paper and die cuts : K and Company; Cardstock: Bazzill; Baling: Prima; Vintage Photo Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Copic Markers: YR 15 & E79.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Hugs, K

No comments: