Sunday, January 16, 2011

JUST A LITTLE WALL ART…

Hi there,

Last night I felt like creating a little something for a special place on my girls’ wall. So, I decided to alter a puzzle that I found at Michael’s. The overall size is 5 1/4 X 5 1/4. I had some of this lovely My Mind’s Eye from my girlfriend's shop, “Southern Scrapbooks” in Fort Mill, SC. I really love this little collection, and it was a perfect choice to use with my little birdcage that I had from a prior project.

Treasure I

Supplies- Patterned Paper and Coordinating Elements: My Mind’s Eye (Fine and Dandy); Cardstock: Bazzill; Stamp: Papertrey Ink; Flowers: Prima; Centers: Recollections; Birdcage: Cricut Cartridge (Serenade); Ink: Tim Holtz (Walnut Distress Ink), Copic Marker E79.

Thanks for stopping by,

Karen

1 comment: