Monday, January 10, 2011

2010 “Christmas Joy” Book

Hi there,

I am finally finished with our 2010 Christmas Book.  We had so much fun at Christmas time.  I am happy to share that I was able to capture some wonderful moments.  I used lots of fun stuff to create this little book, including some Prima clear packaging...:) Please see full supply list following the photos.

       

Supplies- Acrylic Album: Close To My Heart; Patterned Paper. Fibers and Chipboard Shapes: Basic Grey; Reindeer and Tree Punches: EK Success; Sticker Elements: Little Yellow Bicycle; Acrylic Frames: Making Memories; Crocheted Ribbon: Stampin’ Up!; Worded Bling: Paper Studio; Inks: Copic Markers (BG02, R59, YG63) and Walnut Distress Ink.

Your comments are always welcome! :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Karen

7 comments:

Brown Sugar Babies said...

WOW ... what a beautiful album!!

Kimba's Kreations said...

I just LOVE your Christmas Album!!! Was the album pre-made and all you did was add pics and paper and embellishments or did you do it from scratch? What an awesome book to have on the coffee table to share with friends who visit!!!

Karen D. Jiles said...

Thanks so much Ladies!!!

Karen D. Jiles said...

Kimberly, the album was made from scratch. That is always more enjoyable for me...:)

Michelle said...

This is amazing!! I just love your style! Wonderful job and I'm glad you had a great Christmas :)

Beth Norman said...

Thud. Truly outstanding. So much detail went into this book. I really enjoyed looking at all your pages.

Papercrafting Princess said...

Awesome work Karen. So many cute details!