Monday, December 27, 2010

Using My Stash...:)

Hi there,



I hope that you are still enjoying the Holidays!!! It comes and goes so quickly, doesn't it? Well, at least we have a few more days until the New Year!...:)


I am sharing a little ATC that I created tonight. One of my New Year's resolutions is to use more of what I have on hand instead of buying duplicates of what I have at home..LOL! So, I used all scraps to create this. I started with some SU scrap bases that were cut down and layered. I then added some Bo Bunny from my scrap stash. I played with my Expressions machine earlier today and had a chance to cut some items from the Serenade cartridge. Love this cart. I cannot believe I have had this one in the closet for all this time. One of the items that I cut using the cart is a birdcage. There are several on the cart. I colored the birdcage that I chose with my copic E79 and continued to embellish with Prima twine and a bird from a collage pack. This was loads of fun!!!


Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

5 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

VERY sweet atc you've created! xo

Kimba's Kreations said...

I love this. It is sooo pretty!!!
One quick question-how do you make ad ATC Card and what are thy usd for? This is an EXCELLENT way to use up scraps - and boy! Do I have ALOT of them. Thanks for sharing!

Karen D. Jiles said...

Thanks Sherry and Kimberley!!!

Karen D. Jiles said...

Kimberley, ATCs are 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 pieces of art. They are created to swap and collect, extremely fun, and so worthwhile to venture into...:)

Michelle said...

Very pretty! I love birds and cages :)