Sunday, December 12, 2010

“Remember” Layout

Hi there,

I created this layout for a challenge over at Embellishmagazine.com. The challenge was to create a layout using cream, brown, and a color of choice. I chose peach.

Remember

Oh,what fun this was! I used some Daisy’s scrapbook paper, Bazzill, CTMH and SU cardstock, Prima flowers and leaves, Crystals by Prima and Zva. The crystals were highlighted with my copics. All papers were aged with distress vintage photo ink and my photos were printed with a sepia effect. Yum!

Embellish Color Challenge

Thanks for stopping by today! Karen

7 comments:

D'NiCole said...

Love how you varied the sizes of the photos...really nice LO

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is a fabulous layout! Thanks so much for joining Embellish!!!

Kimba's Kreations said...

This is such a pretty layout!!!!

Michelle said...

Oooo, very pretty! I want to try that color scheme!

Karen D. Jiles said...

Thanks Ladies!!! I enjoyed this challenge!

Sherry Goodloe said...

Gorgeous layout!
PS Come for a visit ANY time - *smiles*

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very feminine and very sweet!