Sunday, November 7, 2010

Vintage Christmas ATC’s/Tags

 IMG_3286

Hi there,

I had an opportunity to create these last night for an “Embossed” swap. I started these ATC’s with embossing them with one of Tim Holtz’s tree embossing folders.  I then distressed them an added vintage photo ink to them.  Edged the ATC’s with black ink. The next step was to add 3-Dimensionals, flowers, buttons, crocheted ribbon, Christmas stamp, Making Memories Christmas sayings. The last touch was to add an eyelet to turn the ATC’s into Tags. Yum! Close up’s of each tag are shown below:

IMG_3264 IMG_3266 IMG_3267 IMG_3271 IMG_3273 IMG_3275 IMG_3276

Thanks for stopping by today!

Karen

3 comments:

Ashley Lydia said...

these tags are wonderful!

Rose said...

I love these tags Karen! I have that Tim embossing folder, you have given me a great idea to use it! Thanks!!

Beth Norman said...

You truly make the coolest ATC's and tags.