Friday, November 12, 2010

Vintage Christmas ATC Tags II

1

Hi there,

It was so hard parting with my last Vintage Christmas ATC Tags, so I had to create some more to swap. This time I used direct to paper with my wide copics to enhance my embossed trees and background. I also added some dangling pretties...:) This was super fun! I added 3-dimensionals, buttons, Making Memories Christmas sayings and flowers. The embossed trees are by Sizzix (Tim Holtz collection). To finish of the ATC/Tags, I edged them with vintage photo ink.

IMG_3302 IMG_3303 IMG_3305 IMG_3306 IMG_3307 IMG_3308 IMG_3311

Thanks for stopping by today!!! :)

7 comments:

Beth Norman said...

These are so cool. Great idea to put the beads along the bottom.

KateB said...

love all the snowmen! i too love the added beads; you can hang on christmas tree as ornaments and let light reflect off the beads

Sherry Goodloe said...

LOVE your tags!
Congratulations on being chosen to be a part of the 2011 SOC creative team. Looking forward to being a part of the team as well!

stop by my blog (and follow?) when you get a chance :)

Karen D. Jiles said...

Thanks Ladies!!!

Jamie said...

You do amazing work!
http://artisttcsisterhood.blogspot.com/

MarikaGabez said...

Love your tags!
These are so cool whit all this beads.

Julie Steed said...

I googled 'Christmas ATCs' and your post came up. These are gorgeous. Beautifully work!