Thursday, November 25, 2010

GRATITUDE KEEPSAKE

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!! I hope that your day is filled with love and happiness…  Gratitude Keepsake II

Thanksgiving is always a time to  give thanks and share what  you are most thankful for. To share with you what I am most thankful for,  I made this little 8 X 8 Gratitude Keepsake with a photo of my dear hubby and twin girls.  I used so many fun products, such as; Prima flowers, Making Memories papers, metals, and glittered flourishes.  I also used coordinating cardstock and ribbons. All papers were aged with vintage photo distress ink. I really enjoyed working with these goodies to create this keepsake.  I hope that you enjoy it too..:)

Hugs,

Karen

 

1 comment:

Sherry Goodloe said...

What a SWEET keepsake! Love it *smiles*